Directly navigate to main navigation
You are Here
Transmission and distribution
GENIVAR offers a full range of multi-disciplinary services through the various project stages including planning, permitting, designing and professional services during construction for electricity transmission networks; medium and low voltage distribution networks; and network interconnection from hydroelectric sites, wind and solar farms and biogas, biomass, nuclear and thermal facilities. Our clients include utility companies, private-sector energy developers and contractors.
- Strategic Development plans.
- System Planning including utility interconnection studies, network system modelling.
- Planning and Design of Transmission Lines.
- Environmental and Permitting Services.
- Planning and Design of Distribution and Collector Systems.
- Protection and Control Design.
- Planning and Design of Substations and Networks.
- Specialties: underground HV lines design; grounding design; transient analysis; grid stability analysis; dynamic performance modeling for generators; other modeling.
- Professional Services during Construction, Commissioning and Testing.
Modeland T.S. T4, CVT4 and Surge Arrester Replacement , Sarnia, Ontario, Canada
Take a closer look
Footer Main Navigation
Footer Sub Navigation
Footer Extra Navigation