As a project management leader, GENIVAR has carried out a wide variety of projects for public and private-sector clients in Canada and abroad. We are involved in projects from the initial development phase and help our clients determine the delivery model best suited to their needs. In addition to providing a comprehensive and integrated range of project management and design review services, the firm serves as an owner’s advocate, ensuring that our clients’ interests and requirements are met every step of the way. We understand the roles and needs of various project stakeholders, whether they be owners, architects, engineers, specialty consultants or end users. As project managers, we provide the necessary leadership and coordination to ensure the effective integration of all team members. GENIVAR has developed a complete toolkit of documents, procedures and control systems. Our clients can also track their projects online.
For almost 50 years GENIVAR has been a respected leader in the Canadian construction industry and has completed thousands of projects. We are involved in projects from the initial development phase, and help our clients determine the delivery mode best suited to the needs of the project. Our “one-stop shop” approach for all engineering and project services enables us to handle many different kinds of projects.
Whatever the mandate — conventional design-bid-build, design-build or EPCM (engineering, procurement and construction management), construction management, project management — we bring a wealth of hands-on experience.
We understand the role of each professional involved in the project, including the architects, the engineers and the builders. GENIVAR will always look after the client’s interests, whether it involves the building design, the construction methods or changes in either costs or scheduling.
At every stage of the project, our involvement will mean real benefits including:
• Optimization and value analyses;
• Program analysis through commissioning including obtaining environmental permits;
• Management of budgets and schedules;
• The ability to work in a “fast track” mode;
• Constant communication among all parties involved;
• The application of strict health and safety standards;
• Online software to facilitate communication and the sharing of documents;
• Access to our in-house centres of excellence in engineering and construction.
Our services include:
• Work site supervision;
• Contract administration;
• Schedule planning;
• Cost and timetable control;
• Value analyses;
• Document control;
• Constructability reviews;
• Inspection and quality assurance;